Information Systems and Knowledge Management
Information Systems and Knowledge Management Area
The Information Systems and Knowledge Management area carries out applied research in ICT and provides services for process innovation, using the most advanced information and communication technologies.
The main responsibilities concern the design and development of ICT solutions for the civil, social, industrial and military, in particular:
- Services and web applications, windows, mobile, for example:
- calculation software for civil engineering
- integrated solutions for tracking with RFID
- Software integration sensors and electronic devices (medical, home automation, etc.)
- integration with control systems software
- Solutions for Multimedia Totem
- Cooperatives Working platforms.