KNOW-HOW AND SOFTWARE FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF SPATIALLY DISTRIBUTED DATA MONITORING SYSTEMS (BIM-12)
CETMA has developed know-how, application software (web and desktop) and databases for realization of distributed monitoring systems of significant data from controllers (local stations connected to sensors) connected to a service center (central server) for data collection .
The developed solution is applicable in any field where is required distributed monitoring for detection of significant data via sensors, as in domotic, environmental, agricultural, health fields.
Developed know-how could be applied to:
- Detection of forest fires
- Detection of flooding
- Monitoring of landslides
- Monitoring of microclimates (eg. to increase the quantity and quality of crop)
- Precision Agriculture
- Air Pollution
- Presence of toxic gases
- Snow level and avalanche prediction
- Earthquakes Forecast
Health sector - eHealth:
- Remote monitoring of physiological parameters (an application is personal healthcare devices, for example for gymnastic activities with special bracelets that detect heartbeat or calories)
- Home Automation
- Consumption check
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Energy consumption
- Optimization of solar systems
- Water Flow
- Smart Parking: monitoring of parking areas in the city
- Noise monitoring in central areas
- Monitoring and optimization of urban traffic
- Smart Lighting: public lighting optimization depending on weather conditions
- Waste Management: monitor waste level to optimize collection routes
- Smart Roads: monitoring of feasibility with alert for weather conditions or traffic jams.
- Drinking Water Monitoring
- Rivers monitoring (presence of contaminants, illegal spills, etc.)
- Quality of transport (vibration monitoring, container openings, preservation of cold chain, also for insurance purposes).