REACH and CLP Consulting Services
The REACH and CLP consulting services provided by CETMA include:
- REACH/CLP Check Up: audit at customer’s headquarters in order to identify the actions necessary to fulfill the requirements of REACH and CLP Regulations; preparation of the company to REACH and CLP inspections and support during and after the verification.
- Phone and e-mail support: technical support by phone or e-mail to the internal REACH contact of the company on the requirements of REACH and CLP Regulations.
- Late pre-registrations: creation of the Official Legal Entity (LEO) and submission to the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA), on behalf of the client, of the data required for the late pre-registration of the substance.
- Management of SIEFs/Consortia: management, on behalf of the client, of SIEFs (Substance Information Exchange Fora), that is fora for the exchange of information on pre-registered substances.
- Registration of Substances: preparation and submission to the ECHA of the Inquiry and Registration dossiers.
- Safety Data Sheets: drafting, revision or update of safety data sheets according to the current legislations and the new criteria of classification and labeling provided by the CLP Regulation.
- Classification, Labeling and C&L Notification: classification of substances and mixtures; drafting/revision of labeling; management, on behalf of the client, of the notification to the European classification and labeling inventory.
- Notification to the Dangerous Products Archive: notification to the Dangerous Preparations Archive of the Institute of Health, in accordance with D.Lgs. n° 65 of 14/03/2003.
- Services on Articles: reports on the Articles produced/imported by the company; data sheets on hazardous substances/mixtures present within the Article; letter templates for the notification of the information about the substances in Article to the customers; identification of SVHCs and support for their notification.
- Services on Materials recovered from waste: identification of the substance or substances contained in the recovered material; verification of the exemption from registration; definition of the information on the safe use of recovered materials to be communicated in the supply chain and drafting of the safety data sheets; verification of other obligations (i.e. C&L notification).
- Communications with Customers and Suppliers: support in the communications with Customers and Suppliers of the client, for a correct exchange of information along the supply chain.
- Data Search: collection and evaluation of data about chemical substances.
For further information contact:
Dr. Luigia Longo
Tel. +39 0831 449409