Workshop presentazione risultati del progetto NEUROSTAR
It will take place Wednesday, May 4 at 9:30 am at the Sant'Anna Institute of Crotone, the site of Poggio Pudano, the workshop presentation of the results of the Project NeuroStar ( "Neuroscience and Systems, Advanced Technologies and procedures for diagnosis/early prognosis and recovery/containment of functional impairment in people with severe disabilities to be acquired diseases of the nervous system ").
the project has defined and developed new techniques, systems and advanced technologies to process support diagnosis, prognosis and functional recovery or containment of damage to subjects with deficit outcome of chronic diseases of the nervous system (Parkinson's, Alzheimer's and multiple sclerosis), severe acquired brain injury (United Vegetative States and minimal consciousness, stroke or cranioencefalici traumas).
systems and highly innovative technological devices in order to optimize the diagnostic and therapeutic approaches have been developed both in inpatient facilities at the patient's home.
These devices represent a significant advance compared the current state of the art in the clinical reference.
the workshop will be among the speakers the presence, among others, by Prof. Aldo Quattrone, Rector of the University of Catanzaro Magna Grecia, Dr. Luigi Gallo of the Directorate General of the Ministry of Education and Prof. Giuliano Dolce Scientific Director of Sant'Anna Srl
For the CETMA intervene Nicola Savino and Andrea Martini, of the Division of Computer Engineering, who will illustrate the work in the design and implementation of the following:
- Intellibed , aimed at dynamic positioning mechatronic system and programmed and automated handling of the trunk and artuali segments of post-stroke patients and post-traumatic, in the first days after the acute event hospitalization;
- 4MO , robot System aimed at neuromotor rehabilitation of the upper limbs of hemiplegic patients; < li> Copernicus system for neuromotor rehabilitation integral simultaneous hip, knee and foot for post-stroke patients and post-traumatic;
- Core @ Home , system recovery/neuro-motor rehabilitation at home for patients with stabilized outcomes post-stroke and post-traumatic;
- AssistRoadSR , wearable system for rehabilitation the lower limbs in patients with diseases of the central nervous system in an advanced state of recovery;
- Polyphemus , system recovery/containment of functional damage and improvement of sensory perception ( visual, auditory) in patients with brain damage involving a sensory channel and/or disabilities that can be offset by an improved sensory input;
- PD-Diagnose Analyser for administration objective of the olfactory test as part of the early diagnosis of Parkinson's disease;
- Neuroimage expert system for the early detection of neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson's and Alzheimer's;
- MotionRehab lab @ and MotionRehab @ Home for the recovery and rehabilitation of patients with Parkinson's, respectively, in medical laboratory contexts and in a domestic setting.
For further information, contact the Organizing Secretariat:
Lidia Romania e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org tel. +39 0962 6466
For more information, follow the contacts of the contact person: Nicola Savino
email@example.com tel. +39 0831 449518