“Precision agriculture in Italy and Greece”
“TAGs” Project – “MIS CODE 5003507”
“Technological and business innovation services to stimulate the local Agro-food ecosystems and to support a cross border collaboration among local action Groups”
Del. 2.2.4 – International conferences and workshops
European Territorial Cooperation Programme 2014-2020
INTERREG V-A GREECE-ITALY
CETMA (the European Research Center for Technologies Design and Materials), in cooperation with TAGS PARTNERS, id est, CREA (the Council for Agricultural Research and Economics, the project Lead Partner), GAL BARSENTO (the Local Action Group TERRA DEI TRULLI E DI BARSENTO), TEI of WG (the Technological Educational Institute of Western Greece), RWG (the Region of Western Greece) ARE PLEASED to INVITE YOU to the International Conference on TAGs project financed under the European Territorial Cooperation Programme 2014-2020 “INTERREG V-A GREECE-ITALY“.
The event will take place on Wednesday 20th of March 2019 in Brindisi.
TAGs project proposes to stimulate and promote technological and business innovations in agriculture sector and creating a heterogeneous cross border multidisciplinary cluster composed by research and innovation actors, policy makers and enterprises from the West Greece and Apulia regions. It is worth considering that being both areas represented for a large part by rural areas then agriculture sector plays a very important role in their economy.
The International Conference will give to all participants opportunities to meet representatives from Public Authorities, Universities, public and private Research and Technology Organizations, trade associations, agricultural enterprises, local action groups for rural development, sharing experiences, best practices and new ideas with the aim of paving the way for future cooperation on precision farming.
Active participation is expected.
The participation to this event is free of charge with mandatory registration.
Live stream of the event will be available.
Please register online at the following link:
The event is structured through a common plenary session.
• Public Authorities
• Public and Private Research and Technology Organisations
• Trade associations
• Agricultural enterprises
• Local action groups for rural development
How does it work?
This is an ideal opportunity to share ideas and create new partnerships
- Register & publish your profile and collaboration wishes
- Attend the event and meet other public and private actors
- Participate to the event rountable, express your ideas and light the discussion!
• Sharing experiences
• Enable synergies and inspire cross-border collaborative networks of competences, experiences and partnership
• Deliver concrete territorial innovation needs
• Explore new project sustainable and smart development initiatives in agriculture sector
• Provide a wide information of TAGs project goals and results.
Main topics addressed
• Precision Agricolture
• Innovation and Competitiveness
• Sustainable agriculture
• Internet of things and intelligent sensors, data remote sensing on site, data processing software, multispectral imaging, geographical intelligence, georadars and drones, chemical-physical data analysis, collaborative platforms, decision support system